Personnel and Material Hoist T1
personnel and materials hoist T1 series, up to 2.500 kgs.
ELEVATOR TO TRANSPORT MATERIALS AND PASSENGERS
TORGAR hoists for passengers and materials have been used for more than 30 years in all kind of applications in the construction and industry fields.
The range of TORGAR hoists offer the optimum vertical transport solution for applications like: cement industries, energy plants, buildings construction,bridges construction, etc.
All TORGAR elevators are designed and manufactured complying with European Directive 2006/42/CE for machinery as well as European
Regulation for construction elevators EN-12159. Also available specific versions for permanent use, according to Lift Directive 95/16/EC (Regulation
EN-81), and versions according to ATEX regulation for explosive atmosphere.
* Heavy-duty construction,ready to work under the worst conditions.
* Fully manufactured in hot dipped galvanized steel and aluminium: superior strength and long-life performance.
*Sophisticated electronic managing system, with friendly-use control panel placed into the cabin.
* Overspeed emergency brake installed on an independent pinion: stops softly the cabin in case of an overspeed during the descent.
* Overload control system: loadcells control the weight into the cabin to avoid overloading.
* Rack and pinion constructed in module 8, obtaining the highest strength and reliability.
* Variable Frequency Drive, available as an option: It allows soft and smooth starts and stops with an optimum landing accuracy.
* Encoder system, available as an option, avoiding the installation of stop-level switches and thus making faster the erection.
* Voltage supply: 400/440 V AC, 3ph, 50/60 Hz
* Control voltage: 48 V AC.